Inside Sales Account Manager - Education Services
- Frenchs Forest, Australia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Inside Sales, Education Services is a role focused on all sales activities related to the revenue growth of assigned territories and accounts. The mission is to drive revenue growth through direct sales & channel sales for education services. Responsibilities include:
- Direct selling education services to customers in the ANZ territory
- Working with a senior Education Account Manager to build and execute a territory engagement plan
- Enable inside and field sales from the core business to drive incremental sales
- Working with Education Services operations, customer services and delivery to for scheduling, registration and class creation
- Develop cross functional relationships (channel, marketing, business operations) to increase opportunity development
- Deliver presentations internally and to customers via web presentations
- Maintain regular contact with customers to schedule classes, upsell, cross-sell and ensure satisfaction
- Business development and territory engagement with channel partners, internal channel management team & cross functional teams such as marketing, customer services, professional services etc
- Communication coverage planning and execution in line with corporate directives and go-to-market initiatives
- Conduct continual enablement and skills development with partners and internal constituents to influence the inclusion of education in solutions sales
- Channel subject matter expert and 'go-to' person for all information regarding training to be sold to or sold by partners
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Integrate with direct selling education team for joint campaigns, initiative and lead channel partner engagement
- Forecasts and tracks CE sales opportunities within the territory
- Project management
- Accurate and timely forecasting
- Participate in regular 1-2-1 meetings with management and team to review business and progress
- Some travel within the APJ region required
The right candidate will possess:
- Proven success selling in a fast paced sales environment (3 years +)
- A desire for autonomy, be self motivated and have drive to win and grow
- Preferable understanding of Dell EMC's products is desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of IT market
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven
What's in it for you?
- Accelerate your career
- Work for a Global Leader
- Training and Support
- Great Culture and Team Environment
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Melbourne Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.