Channel Program SpecialistMexico City, Mexico 12/02/2019
Channel Program Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are not only a technology company, but a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees around the world, providing them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this by yourself as a Channel Programs Specialist on our Channels team in Mexico.
The Channel Program Specialist role is at the heart of enabling our channel community in our channel program and processes to deliver extraordinary experience to our partners and distributors. A bridge between our partners, sales teams and operations teams, we use our peerless expertise to enable our partners in our solutions, in implementing improvements to sales programs and processes; our duties range from planning to program enablement, prioritizing partner growth strategies, reporting and more. In a nutshell, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers and partners as simple and seamless as possible.
- Channel program enablement with partners and internal teams, including net new partners when they join the channel program to ensure complete understand of program benefits and requirements.
- Ensure partners and sales teams are aware of relevant sales and marketing channel activities and programs, support partners adoption and implementation.
- Track partners progress and growth plans, design and manage partner program training plans, manage partner progress vs plan and drive cross LOB adoption.
- Manage annual program contract sign-off process.
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree
- Intermediate to Advanced English(excluding).
- Ability to analyze detailed information and draw accurate conclusions and development plans
- Project management skills
- Consultive and strong communication skills
- Understanding of key sales and management reporting tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Travel availability
- Negotiation skills
- Portuguese is a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R046791
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Analyst, Sales Planning & Strategy Mexico City, Mexico
- Analyst, Sales Operations Mexico City, Mexico