Senior Analyst, Product Marketing
Primary Location: Mexico City, Mexico
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell Technologies to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
Join us as Senior Analyst, Product Marketing on our team in our CSG (Client Solutions Group) team in Mexico to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Intern Undergraduate, you will be responsible for managing product functionality: creation, deactivation, and modification in our internal tools. You will work either on your own or with a subject matter expert.
- Manage & effectively communicate across all segments our product life cycle stages: launch, inventory/supply updates and end of life
- Provide product information to key team involved: marketing, product and sales
- Trigger online launches and drive alignment with Online team for accurate DnCP content such as tech specs, product pictures and product description
- Collaborate with peers to create and implement a variety of training plans for sales and marketing teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong customer presence and communication skills
- Productivity and excellent communications skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a complex and diverse environment
- Excel and Power Point advanced skills
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Degree in Business or Technical with a Sales or Marketing focus preferred
- Collaboration skills
- Strong planning and project management competencies
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: May 18th, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R093154