Intern for Employment Brand and Social MediaMexico City, Mexico 12/05/2018
Intern for Employment Brand and Social Media
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Employment Brand & Social Media Intern on our Talent Acquisition team .
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills where you’ll support the employment branding efforts supporting LatAm. As an Employment Brand & Social Media Intern you’ll be in charge of managing the external communication strategy for Mexico. You’ll work as a community manager for the Employment Brand strategy and will be in charge of the content curation, creation, publishing and measuring of posts while establishing the internal relationships and infrastructure that allows a better communication flow with different members of the organization.
You’ll also support the global employment brand and social media leads to execute against our global content strategy to position Dell as an employer of choice globally and specifically for LATAM. In this role you will take direction from the Employment Brand and Social Media Lead of the Americas work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and creativity to attract a Millennial audience will be required.
- Curate, Create and publish employment brand messages using our content scheduling tool.
- Engage with different levels of management including Talent Acquisition leadership team in LATAM.
- Network with LATAM recruiters and establish strong relationship with recruiters to be able to identify content to promote Dell’s work culture and showcase Dell’s diversity initiatives.
- Responsible of social media activation of Employment Brand messages to get internal engagement from recruiters and internal team members
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Premier Elements, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience working with video editing software
- Intermediate to Advanced English is required
- Knowledge working with social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and/or Snapchat
- Field of study in Marketing, Communications and/or Public Relations
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Team player, strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Highly responsive individual that is proactive with all tasks.
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative.
Job Family: Internship
Job ID: R80389
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.