Network Security Senior Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO),Remote - Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico 03/11/2019
Network Security Senior Analysis, Defense Technologies
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Cyber Security unit at Dell, we are looking for a Network Security Senior Analysis, Defense Technologies to join our team in Mexico.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
Candidate must have experience supporting & building Network Security Infrastructure. Design, develop, and manage various Network Security products. Secure the products in accordance with Dell guidelines and industry best practices for system build configuration. Provide on call support.
- Support the security design, implementation, operations and integration of critical network security initiatives within Dell Technologies.
- Prepare and implement firewall and security policies changes to security devices.
- Provide technical support to business units for security management products.
- Troubleshoot issues and deployments of security devices across various network segments that include differing levels of packet filtering
- Participate in network security projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Policy & standard development/maintenance
- Contribute to high level strategy or design initiatives for the Cyber Security unit.
- BA or BS degree in CS, Information Systems, or related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for educational requirements
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Experience with security processes and documentation
- Experience with firewalls/IDS preferable Checkpoint, Palo Alto or SonicWALL
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Cisco router / switch experience
- Web proxy fundamentals
Related Job Opportunities
- Networking Sales Engineer - Monterrey Mexico City, Mexico
- CyberArk Engineer Advisor (SRO) Mexico City, Mexico
- Test Senior Engineer Mexico City, Mexico
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.