SIM Senior Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO),Remote - Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico 03/07/2019
SIM Senior Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO)
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations Senior Analyst to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Mexico.
- Directly interface on customer request and incident tickets
- Provide security first answer and support of access issues or requests
- Provisioning and de-provisioning of access
- Troubleshooting access issues across multiples systems and groups to deliver customer access
- Support implementation of infrastructure, applications, monitors, security controls, and other project requirements based on cybersecurity standards and policies.
- Assist and perform testing of implemented solutions, recommend improvements, and support the deployment of changes following Dell’s change and release management process.
- Serve as operations level-2 support for assigned technologies, contribute to root-cause analysis, troubleshooting, and service restoration procedures.
- Ability to communicate the implications and how issues related to security or policy-related topics affect a request or incident
- Maintain and help develop operational procedures for the team to use in daily operation.
- De-escalate and manage customer related escalations
- Ensure all Service Management procedures are being followed and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are being met
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks and willingness to work extra hours in emergency situations
- 1-2 years of professional experience or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in customer satisfaction
- The ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
Related Job Opportunities
- Networking Sales Engineer - Monterrey Mexico City, Mexico
- Network Security Senior Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO) Multiple Locations
- CyberArk Engineer Advisor (SRO) Mexico City, Mexico
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.