Advisor, Vulnerability Management and Remediation
Primary Location: ,Remote - Mexico
Advisor, Vulnerability Management and Remediation
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Advisor, Vulnerability Management and Remediation on our Cybersecurity team in Mexico - Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Advisor, Vulnerability Management and Remediation will have experience supporting & managing vulnerability incident response activities in an enterprise.
- Leads and drives remediation efforts with business units and various areas of IT to increase the efficiency of Dell’s security incident response processes within Dell
- Analyzes security issues, determines cause and impact and identifies the corrective action needed to eliminate and prevent the event from happening in the future.
- Exhibits good understanding of vulnerability validation, re-production, and remedy advice and vulnerability research skills.
- Actively engages with various internal stakeholders including development, IT, product owners, legal, corporate communications, brand and other relevant teams in Cybersecurity to conduct holistic response management on identified vulnerabilities and the remediation efforts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of tasks.
- Completes tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establishes and achieves realistic goals.
- Oversees all aspects of the remediation activities to ensure quality
- Initiates any quality improvement that may be necessary to the current program and processes
- Collaborates with IT Service Centers and Business units to determine reporting and metrics needs and share and present reporting and metrics to Cybersecurity and Management.
- Participates in the creation, review and maintenance of current and proposed processes and procedures and related documentation within vulnerability management and remediation team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 4-6 years of related experience, specifically in Engineering/IT Operations, Security Operations, Application Lifecycle Management, and/or Incident Response
- Ability to lead people, projects, or operations; fosters teamwork and collaboration across organizations and geographies
- Familiarity with Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure (CVD), Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), MITRE Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) systems, and OWASP Top 10
- Program management experience in a technology/software company is required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R098179