Cyber Security Engineering and Operations Senior Advisor (SRO - IAM),Remote - Mexico, Remote - Panama 12/02/2019
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Senior Advisor to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Remote – Panama or Mexico. The ideal candidate will be …
- Define and document business and technical requirements for Identity and Access Management systems, including requirements for establishing role, entitlements and access definitions, defining the provisioning lifecycle processes, user account lifecycle processes, reconciliation, certification, birthright provisioning, and deprovisioning processes
- Conduct business process and data analysis to derive access control for IAM solutions.
- Work with IAM technical analyst to implement and automate access control processes
- Define, facilitate, and drive periodic access review, certification, attestation processes.
- Periodically evaluate IAM processes and security controls to ensure compliance with policies.
- Review IAM reports and investigate possible process exceptions, updates, and maintain functional requirements document.
- Develop business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Identity Management processes.
- Develop test plans, scripts and execute test scripts based on business and functional requirements.
- Create test data and users in various system environments to support SIT, regression and UAT.
- Maintain a deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in IAM solutions
- Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards & procedures and participate in development of roadmaps
- Develop, maintain, and execute standard operating procedures (SOP) for all identity management
- Support our products, services, and systems to integrate with our Identity and Access platform.
- Work closely with InfoSec, compliance, and other service owners responsible for establishing governance, policies, and requirements.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
- Participate in the coordination and execution of release testing
- Prepare communications that are comprehensible, accurate and effective
- Bachelor Associate in Computer Science or Related Field.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Requires 5 – 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with Identity and Access Management domain, security and compliance related projects
- Deep experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM), specially joiner, mover, leaver processes.
- Understanding of information security and IAM controls.
- Understands industry standard methodologies and experience with RSA IGL and ServiceNOW
- Experience and understanding of Agile Methodologies
- ITIL Experience and/or Certification (v3 or v4)
- Experience documenting technical design, business requirements, user stories, use cases, requirement traceability matrix, functional specifications, system requirements and test cases
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the multi-tier architecture
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents
- Proactive and willingness to learn
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), testing methodologies, QA terminology, processes and procedures
- Familiarity with building open-source applications; (e.g. make, configure, automate).
- Strong ability to quickly learn new technology and new products.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment while ensuring the highest quality of work.
- Able to work independently under pressure and against deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Project coordination experience
- Previous implementations of RSA IGL and .NET Projects are a plus
- PMP, PMI Agile or SCRUM Master Certifications are a plus
- DevOps Knowledge (CI/CD Pipeline, logging and metrics) is a plus
- Ability to manage projects, enhancements & defects simultaneously.
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance, performance and load testing
- Knowledge of IT concepts and web application architecture.
Related Job Opportunities
- Security Penetration Tester (SRO) Mexico
- Supply Chain Security Performance Metrics Analyst Mexico
- Senior Engineer, Technical Support Panama City, Panama