Cybersecurity Senior Analyst (SRO),Remote - Mexico 05/30/2019
Cybersecurity Senior Analyst
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Senior Analyst to join our Security & Resiliency team.. The ideal candidate will be responsible for investigating security incidents supporting all Dell business units. This role requires experience in all phases of Cyber Security Incident Response including preparation, analysis, notification, response, recovery, and post-mortem. The Security Response Center is responsible for coordinating with IT, Human Resources, and other appropriate business units to gather incident details, assess impact, and coordinate response. This role interacts with all levels of the organization, particularly within the Global IT organization and is viewed as a subject matter expert.
The focus of the role is primarily responding to security incidents, managing and consistently maturing the security incident response process to meet the needs of Dell, and building the Global Incident Response Team's technical investigative capabilities (process & technology).
- Enforce enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Identify, report and resolve security violations.
- Assist customers to satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user and policy demands.
- Assist customers to effectively implement corporate security policies on existing information system.
- Evaluate information security solutions and processes to provide recommendations supporting Dell security standards.
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to appropriate internal teams for additional assistance.
- Utilize internal guidelines to properly fulfill client requests and resolve incidents received via e-mail or internal ticketing systems in a timely and detail-oriented manner.
- Manage all customer interactions in a professional manner with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Operate, configure and troubleshoot network intrusion detection devices and other security systems.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analysis of computer systems and applications as directed.
- Participate in, or work directly on additional projects, assignments or initiatives as required.
- 1-3 years of professional experience (1 year directly related to IT or functional area) or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Familiarization with common protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.)Experienced with command-line interfaces.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in customer satisfaction.
- The ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
Ability to analyze logs and data
Familiarity with various types and techniques of cyber-attacks
Related Job Opportunities
- Mexico Red Hat Specialist Mexico
- Senior Consultant, Sales Strategy & Planning Mexico
- Corporate Communications Advisor (SRO) Mexico