Senior Cloud Compliance Lead
Primary Location: ,Remote - Mexico
Senior Cloud Compliance Lead
As a pioneering global business, we work to the highest standards everywhere we operate. We care about complying with ethical financial practices and diverse legal requirements. What’s more, we go beyond statutory matters to shape our own lending policies and procedures. Our Compliance professionals champion the prevention of unethical and illegal conduct. They develop policies and ways of working. They carry out audits and reviews into consumer credit and other financial issues to make sure that everyone, everywhere is doing the right thing. Working closely with managers across the organization, they gather vital information, communicate key issues and produce valuable compliance reports.
Join us as a Senior Cloud Compliance Lead on our Compliance team in Mexico/Malaysia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead Cloud security requirements definition and delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders and business partners. Define clear expectations and processes for performance and evaluation of compliance for the different lines of business to security relevant standards and requirements.
- Engage in continuous partnership with other departments in the Security & Resiliency Organization and business units within Dell to build/maintain/manage relationships across all key stakeholders to support overall SRO objectives and strategy.
- Produce board, executive and management-level reporting metrics, materials and dashboards.
- Be involved in assessing the effectiveness of security controls across the enterprise, including compliance to policy, applicable regulations and relevant contractual obligations. This includes but is not limited to
- Driving continuous control & process maturity evaluation
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing including control and process evaluation
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and ISO assessments
- Developing compliance training and awareness materials
- Providing compliance assurance reports and updates to executive leadership.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- A minimum of 6 years compliance experience is required
- Proven experience performing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks (such as ISO 27001, NIST, SOC-2, HIPAA and FedRAMP).
- Industry certification such as: Cloud Security Alliance – CCSK, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor/Implementer, CISSP.
- Documented knowledge of or “hands on” experience with reviewing the effectiveness of controls over key IT risks, identifying significant exposures, and evaluating control effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security, and/or Accounting/Business Information Systems is desired. Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Experience working with one of the ‘Big Four’ auditing/consulting firms is an advantage.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: Feb, 19th
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R086050