Account Executive - Telco Industry
Primary Location: Italy
Account Executive - Telco Industry
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell Technologies will be second to none. Within Data Center Compute Sales (DCCS), we are looking for an Account Executive to join our top-caliber team in Milan.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive will work with large key accounts of the Telco Industry to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure satisfaction and maintain positive ongoing relationships. She/He will be responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client.
- Perform sales activities in the Data Center and Compute Sales Team on assigned customers performing duties such as build relationship with CTO and main Network, IT, Operations and Business stakeholders, identify and qualify sales opportunities, coordinate the value proposition, achieve sales results, track and forecast sales activities by accurately utilizing and updating Salesforce.com
- Coordinate Channel and Go to Market strategy for the assigned customers. Meet or exceed sales targets in an assigned market with a Dell Technologies Team. Ensure sales objectives are achieved quarterly and annually
- Effectively leverage internal resources (e.g. District Manager, Technical Consultants, Solution Specialists, Global Financial Services) and local resources to drive transactional volume
- Collaborate with manager to develop customer plan to identify key opportunities and plan sales campaigns to drive demand. Build and develop relationships with an assigned team and maintains contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, basic and complex issue resolution, and Dell Technologies’ footprint expansion
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition to position Dell products effectively with customers.
- Ability to build and foster relationships with customers as well as key internal stakeholders, influence others to achieve results while working in a team environment
- Knowledge of Telco Industry and customers
- Solid understanding of the Telco and IT market
- Communications and consultative selling skills, results driven mind set
- Fluency in English is a must
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Job ID: R071452