Senior Systems Engineer Dell BOOMIMilan, Italy 10/14/2018
Systems Engineer – Dell Boomi
Do you want a technical, consultative pre-sales role that is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding? Within Boomi Presales organization, we are seeking Systems Engineers to join us in Milan and promote enterprise solutions that allow companies to enable value and efficiency through effective technology solutions.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration, Master Data Management and API management technology and the creator of AtomSphere®, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud™. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances.
You will work with our existing sales teams, translating the technical requirements of our largest customers into enterprise solutions. This will involve:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimised architecture
- Delivering high-impact presentations at client facilities
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the sales department and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
- Conduct technical white board sessions to evaluate and make recommendations is a must; the candidate will translate a customer’s technical requirements to a Dell solution including mapping from “as is” to “to be” state resulting in billable Proof of Concept (POC).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Deep industry knowledge
- Solid experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
- Thorough understanding of servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFI’s and RFP’s
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Italian and English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R70067
Related Job Opportunities
- End User Computing Solution Principal Multiple Locations
- Technical Support Engineer 2. Milan, Italy
- EMEA Serviced CoC: Product Marketing Consultant Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.