Territory Account Executive (Remote: Kansas City, MO) MBDRApply Now Job ID R41081 Date posted 05/16/2018
Territory Account Executive (Remote: Kansas City, MO) MBDR
Would you be interested in joining a company that could provide you with some of the best sales training in the IT industry? Do you have at least 2 years of relationships sales experience in IT products, solutions or services? Have you been looking at ways to take your sales career to the next level? Are you open to taking direction from our Senior Sales Professionals? If so, we would love to speak to you.
We are currently seeking a Territory Account Executive (“TAE”) to manage medium business accounts. The TAE is a field sales role that will work in territory and in support of Medium Business Inside Sales Reps. The team is focused on growing business with existing Dell EMC Medium Business customers and acquiring new customers. The successful candidate will effectively communicate Dell EMC’s value proposition, strategies, services, and products to customers while selling our full portfolio of solutions. This is a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for growing business with existing customers and acquiring new customers
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities
- Interfaces directly with customers, providing solutions, developing new business and maintaining a positive ongoing relationship
- Understands Go to Market strategy and value proposition
- Drives vertical expertise within the segment and facilitates feedback to the product group and business operations on customer requirements
- Penetrate addressable whitespace in existing accounts
- 2+ years’ equivalent sales experience
- Customer oriented
- Experience with prospecting, cold-calling or otherwise acquiring new business in a sales role
- Basic knowledge of Dell EMC products and services
- TAE must live in the territory they service
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job ID: R41081