Business Analyst UndergraduateMontpellier, France 08/12/2019
Business Analyst Undergraduate
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a business Analyst on our team in Montpellier.
We focus on delivering best-in-class customer experience and we enable our customers to take best advantage of workforce transformation.
Dell EMC Services EUC Deployment team is accountable for all IT life-cycle services supporting the Dell EMC Client Solutions businesses including ProDeploy, configuration services, and managed deployment. The EMEA team is delivering services in Europe, Middle East and Africa, all over more than 90 countries.
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Key Responsabilities :
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques and develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy : Excel, Access...
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and good level of English (written and spoken).
- Master’s degree in course mandatory MBA or in commercial for 1 or 2 years
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
We are pleased to announce that DELL France, thanks to our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, scores 87 out of 100 at the Gender Pay Gap Index
Apply now !
Job Family: Internships Student
Job ID: R027544
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Alternance - Assistant Ingenieur Avant-Vente Montpellier, France
- Alternance – Assistant(e) Ingénieur Commercial (Espagnol) Montpellier, France
- Internship 6 months - Channel Marketing for EMEA (F/M) Montpellier, France