Account Services Manager - for graduates in 2020 or 2021
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Account Services Manager for graduates in 2020 and/or 2021
Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
Join us as a Graduate Account Services Manager (SAM) on our Services team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Graduate Account Services Management – New Graduate with Dell, your primary responsibilities will be to ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed while utilizing effective communication to coordinate the problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers. Outstanding collaboration with other team members is expected to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure customer awareness of support entitlement while assisting customers to adopt tools and services that enable them to be more productive and reduce downtime.
- Maximize the value of the customer’s investment in Dell Technologies on their PSP assets by collaborating with account team members and identify development opportunities to support growth in our business.
- Act as a single point of contact for support requirements in relation to your assigned customers’ IT environment.
- Guide service delivery and identify innovative solutions to service delivery challenges in HV.
- Develop and coordinate proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and participate in improvement programs globally and cross-functionally to implement process enhancements
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Graduated from a bachelor’s/master’s degree within the past 0-12 months in 2020 or 2021
- Fluent in English and French or Turkish language
- Must be able to work under limited supervision with little direction from management and adheres to policies and escalation procedures
- First experience during a student job or internship in a customer facing role, customer management skills
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, positive mindset, self-starter
- Technical Aptitude, interest and passion for technology
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation,
- Private employee gym.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Salary starting from: 1300 Eur gross monthly
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Product-Services Services Global-Services Recent-Graduate Profesia Job ID: R068957
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bratislava Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.