Client Executive, MontrealMontreal,Quebec 05/19/2020
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Our Client Executive team is made up of passionate and high-reaching sales consultants who are committed to integrating within our customers’ business to offer premier VMware solutions. The Client Executive will be responsible for solution selling by orchestrating and demonstrating VMware’s Systems Engineering, Product Specialists, Professional Services, Partner Channel, Inside Sales and other VMware resources to drive net new revenue for the company. VMware has and continues to build a top performing sales team who has the desire, determination and deliver.
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware portfolio of products and services within key Enterprise accounts within Montreal and Quebec.
- Drive account plans and sales strategy and establish communication cadence with the extended account resources to ensure full engagement and accountability
- Partner with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, Specialists, Professional Services channel partners and system integrators
- Define teaming agreements and lead a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners to develop a collaborative account plan that enables channel partners to be an extension of VMware's sales force
- Match the VMware solution to the needs, challenges, and technical requirements of the assigned customer
- Build existing relationships within the assigned accounts and elevate VMware to be a more strategic partner and trusted advisor
- Ability to build proposals and communicate the business value and/or return on investment of proposed products and solutions to the customer using VMware’s Value Selling methodology
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
- Accurately forecast bookings on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis using SFDC
- Ability to quarterback an account, orchestrate resources and sell solutions to customers
- Experience selling complex solutions requiring implementation, integration, and professional services; also, manage partner teaming agreement to execute sales
- Experience managing Enterprise accounts and some public sector accounts
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals within an account
- You hold a strong track record of quota over-achievement and maintaining a minimum 3x pipeline
- Accustomed to working Quebec based partners
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal with solid presentation skills to translate technical capabilities to business outcomes
- Experience building demand and pipeline with cycle times of 6-24 months
- Required both Fluent Written and Spoken French and English
- You have experience in Selling Software, Cloud/Cloud Services, Dev/Ops, Infrastructure Automation such as Compute, Network, and/or Storage
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software solutions and services to large Enterprise Accounts
- You are a self-starter with a high energy level
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-05-19
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Field-Sales Job ID: R2006658