New Graduate Academy Program - Technical Account Manager - Opportunity for Working RemotelyMontreal,Quebec 10/22/2020
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies. Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, collaboration, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
VMware Academy Program
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales and Customer Experience Support organization through the Academy Program. This opportunity will allow you to complete an extensive training program that involves sales, technical and product training.
This global development program is for university graduates who aspire to become the next generation of leaders in our Worldwide Sales and Customer Experience Support organizations.
The Academy expects to offer you:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will build and maintain relationship with VMware's customers that have real passion for technology and the opportunities that it can bring to our life. At those customers, you will be a major focal point for everything that is related to VMware for different teams and levels from the most technical to the most senior executive. You will escort and guide them in their journey to be market leaders by using newest and most advanced technologies in information technologies.
You will also play a key part in representing your customers in VMware, sharing their experience and wishes with the account teams, support and product managers, helping to draw the shape of our products and contribute your point of view for our shared success.
- Be there for your customers. Help them to build their business for success and transform from customers to partners to the digital journey
- Like to think out of the box? Use your skills to help your customers to take the technology to the limit and utilize all that our products can give them. Our customers love to see their investment being fulfilled and you will make sure that they do.
- Help the customer to translate business requirements to technical solutions by building knowledge and understanding of the possibilities presented by different platforms.
- Do you like connecting with people? Be the messenger that breaks down the corporate silos between different technical teams and business teams using simple language and personal skills.
- When troubles come the TAM’s rise! Not everything always goes smooth. At those points, you will take leadership on the situation and help everyone to get back on track.
- Must have the ability to start in July 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or relevant field of study
- Basic consultative experience
- Basic vSphere Platform knowledge
- Strong communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently
- Initial field experience or IT professional expertise
- Is developing their IT skills, is familiar with the principles but is in the beginning steps of applying the practice
- Can converse with and influence technical leaders; Listens with openness and interest to obtain and understand critical information that is stated / shared
- Can successfully uncover customers' immediate/urgent issues or business challenges
- Able to articulate customer specific deliverables, expectations, and timelines
- Is keenly interested in technology, curious to learn about new products and trends in the industry
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional 6.5 or greater certification preferred
So, if you have real passion for people and technology come and help us change the world for our customers and their customers!
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
Category : Services and Consulting
Experience: New Graduate
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-11-20
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Remote Consultant Job ID: R2010803
- Client Solutions Executive - Eastern Canada - Opportunity for Working Remotely Montreal, Canada
- Technical Account Manager (Bilingual) | Montreal - Opportunity for Working Remotely Montreal, Canada