EUC Account Executive
Primary Location: ,Moscow
At VMware the End User Computing (EUC) solution set is a platform for our customers, which includes technologies focused on improving end users’ productivity and mobility, mitigating excessive costs, and to securely enable a user to be able to work on any device from anywhere within the context of a Digital Workspace.
The EUC Account Executive will drive the EUC business across a number of territories in Russia Commercial business. The primary role is to find, develop and close large (war room) opportunities in their assigned territories. The individual will work with mobility specialists, core sales teams, partners and independently to build their business. Their focus is aimed at sales opportunities versus accounts and is achieved by collaborating with multiple departments and partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities in the territory.
- Drive account campaigns to identify and grow EUC opportunities within both IT and the line of business.
- Align, Manage, and Maintain relationships with all prospective customers and existing customers, and partners.
- Create and maintain effective internal relationships with sales leaders and sales people located in assigned territory
- Accountable for a quarterly bookings target for VMware products including packaged services and education offering
- Accurately assesses general contract terms, customer requirements, and product capabilities to ensure VMware is chosen as the preferred vendor
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Work closely with multiple Account Executives to maximize VMware bookings in their assigned geography. This will include end-user sales – always with a Partner, 1 to many Partner and Customer events and Partner recruitment/enablement
- Maintain and upkeep SFDC as the system of record to include- Sales Stage, Contract Value and accurate close dates supported by the VMWare sales methodology artefacts
- 5+ years of proven selling experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing IT environment
- Domain experience selling in software solutions. Ideally expertise across- Mobility and Desktop, compute, network, storage, Management and cloud.
- Must have exceptional selling, presentation and technical skills with a passion for driving Partner & End-User activity across their region in order to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
- Must be driven to achieve quarterly targets
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Comfortable supporting Partners negotiating large deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- History of coordination within a matrix environment of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex Partner and End-User sales strategy to achieve both short & long term goals, objectives and bookings targets
- Must drive both ‘Whitespace’ and ‘Walletshare’ selling motions in their assigned geographies
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- Analyses available data and makes decisions which are best for VMware
- Ability to travel regionally on a regular basis
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-08
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2100030