Project Manager, OEM
Primary Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
Project Manager, OEM
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Business Support team in Moscow area to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Senior Advisor, you will oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate achievements to key partners, working with mid to large sized projects and recommending techniques
and practices that ensure business goals.
- Project manager for complex product customization projects. Program manager for pre- and post-sale supply chain and logistics processes for medium to big-size customers in-Region (EMEA) and/or for global customers;
- Engage and influence global cross-functional teams. Point of contact for Customer and internal stakeholders on Dell Technologies OEM supply chain execution;
- Develop strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally
- Lead all aspects of project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement and the successful handoff of projects through effective communication
- Coordinate the use of appropriate tools and techniques in order to guarantee the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule
- Accountable for customer relationship management, project and program reporting and analysis, escalation management and issue resolution.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of experience in project management, ideally in an IT OEM, general IT, supply chain or logistics environments. Excellent project management skills (scope/ schedule / communication/ stakeholder/ cost/ quality/ risk/ procurement management) in a multinational environment, leading global project teams and multiple concurrent projects;
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving, communication, partner and customer relationship management skills;
- Knowledge/ experience of export and product compliance processes, procedures, documentation requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Advanced PM certification or equivalent documented experience;
- Fluent English, additional languages (particularly German or French) are a plus;
- PMP® (preferred) or Prince2® Professional certification;
- Good experience in negotiation, contract, milestone/service level or bid management.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
our OEM specific requirements are in the attachmentJob ID: R084422