Territory Account Manager Azerbaijan - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: ,Moscow
Are you passionate about sales and new technology? We are looking for a Territory Account Manager based in Baku.
You'll be the driver for commercial business in Azerbaijan. In focusing on these customers in Azerbaijan you can solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in the customer’s business. Our solution set is a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays from being a burden to being a strategic deployment.
The TAM will be fully responsible for selling all the VMware solutions, products and services in to Commercial and Public accounts.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organizations anywhere today. VMware's growth over the past year is unparalleled in enterprise software.
- You will drive VMware big-deal, commercial and transaction sales business in conjunction with VMware’s inside sales force and channel partners
- We need you to sell VMware solution as a platform and change IT's role from cost burden to strategic deployment
- You'll also lead complex sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within your accounts
- Match the VMware solution to our customers' needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution selling to existing customer base and prospects
- Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM System
- Industry background with experience in IT infrastructure solution or software sales
- At least 3 years exposure in the Enterprise or Commercial Sector
- Experience in selling infrastructure solutions or software solutions
- You'll have the ability to maintain high sales activity rates and a background in exceeding a quota
- Ability to drive revenue growth via channels at bold rates
- Adept in running many opportunities at a time
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and to secure long-term commitments
- Understand and communicate complex technical ideas
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Phenomenal relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-17
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2102504