Account Executive, Direct Sales, BFSI Enterprise Accounts, Mumbai
You will be responsible for managing & developing key relationships in marquee BFSI Accounts based out of Mumbai. The role is Core Sales Account Executive handling very focused key accounts carrying the complete Dell Technologies Portfolio encompassing IT Products, Solutions, Software & Services.
A detailed understanding and knowledge of IT applications in the financial industry would be preferred. Should be a self- starter and able to connect at all levels up to the CXO’s. Good communication, presentation skills will be a must & prior experience in handling Data Centre Infra Solutions will be an advantage.
Join us as an Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in Mumbai to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
• Gain share of spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and led services
• Run territory and or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
• Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
• Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 10 to 12 years of experience selling technology solutions
• Extraordinary customer management and strategic selling skills
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration and executive presentation skills, and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 March 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.