Senior Analyst - Field Marketing (RSA - India)Navi Mumbai, India 02/08/2020
Title: Field and Channel Marketing Specialist - India
RSA, a Dell Technologies business, helps more than 30,000 customers around the world take command of their security posture by partnering to build and implement business-driven security strategies. With RSA's award-winning cybersecurity solutions, organisations can effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA is looking fora Field Marketing Specialist to support our thriving business in India.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
This position supports all aspects of the field marketing program that builds and accelerates pipeline, increases customer and prospect engagement through account based marketing programs, and supports closing opportunities. This position is multi-faceted and fast paced and requires strong collaboration across sales and marketing,. It requires an individual that is business-centric, innovative, and has the ability to execute and with a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the power of marketing and the opportunity to accelerate the growth of the business. In this exciting role, the Field Marketing Specialist, will be responsible for supporting the India Field Marketing Manager in driving field and channel marketing programs for RSA in the region. This position works closely with the India team to provide critical support in planning, developing and executing marketing programs for demand generation and customer retention, ensuring programs are planned and executed with an approach of excellence, innovation and driving results. In addition, this role will work in partnership with our channel team and partners to help execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with key partners.
- Drive execution of field marketing programs in India under the guidance of leadership to produce results - including online, social and events; develop and nurture high-trust relationships with Field Marketing Manager, sales and channel teams within India
- Contribute to partner marketing activities, guiding and supporting execution and ensuring programs drive key outcomes; research, identify, design, develop, and manage programs and events
- Ensure field and channel marketing programs are aligned to RSA Brand as well as global and regional business objectives; ensure cohesive and well-administered pre-event, at-event and post-event experience
- Provide measurement, reporting and analysis of all marketing activities and their key results
- Support in-region requirements for input into global campaign execution
- Ensure the RSA presence at Industry Events and Conferences are aligned to the sales goals, our corporate messaging and inspires our customers. Closely working with the Field Marketing Manager, sales team and BDRs around your marketing programs for alignment and to garner feedback and closed loop reporting. Creation of campaigns and full campaign management via Workfront platform. Internal communication and collaboration, including general updating of program and event calendars
- Support marketing budget tracking an spend management with regular status updates for management. Provide logistics for programs
- 5 years of professional marketing experience
- Track record in field marketing, with proven accountability for driving leads and pipeline, measuring and optimising effectively
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and business development teams.
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Cyber Security industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: RSA Job ID: R056580