Enterprise Account ManagerZurich,Zurich 02/20/2020
At VMware we live by our EPIC2 values which are Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community. Our exceptional security team is keeping the world safe from cyberattacks through our portfolio of security solutions. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, VMware Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behaviors, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks. Are you passionate about a groundbreaking technology platform that is disrupting the competition and industry?
This role will sit in VMWare's Security Business Unit, Carbon Black in Switzerland; a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations.
Job Role and Responsibilities
In the ever changing, multibillion-dollar cyber-security industry, we need the right people on our team to translate prospects’ security challenges into perfect software solutions in the pursuit of keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. VMware Carbon Black is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business and expanding market share in Switzerland focusing on Enterprise accounts.
- Reports to a Manager DACH Enterprise Sales CarbonBlack/VMware BU
- Strategize: Develop and execute strategy for major accounts and opportunities by targeting and establishing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CISO level).
- Hit Targets: Present VMware Carbon Black’s solutions that drive customer value allowing you to qualify and understand prospective security opportunities so you can exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Leverage your Network: Build solutions to win accounts by managing relationships with key channel partners, such as re-sellers, incident response firms, and MSSPs.
- Work together with the Enterprise Account team from VMware within different regions
- Maintains high touch and trusted advisor status with the customer establishing trust
- 10+ years of sales experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel 50%
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Proven track record of selling services as part of a solution
- Good knowledge of the Enterprise market
- Comfortable working with C level executives at Fortune 500 companies and building necessary business relationships throughout the organization
- Proven persuasion & negotiation skills
- Ability to network & prospect across large enterprise accounts
- Ability to conduct in depth sales presentations including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution & services
- Sales Force & LinkedIn expertise
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to make it better
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Strong listening and question-based selling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Knowledge in selling complex security products
- At least 5 years of experience as a Global/Strategic Account Manager
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-03-03
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Field-Sales Job ID: R2001692