Senior Product Technologist (m/f/d) - Unified Workspace,Remote - Germany (All Other), Frankfurt, Germany;Munich, Germany 10/08/2019
Senior Product Technologist (m/f/d) - Unified Workspace
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Product Technologist in our Client Solutions Team based in Germany.
Our Product Technologists play an essential role in creating technologies that drive human progress. Using our in-depth product knowledge, we provide pre-sales technical expertise for the development and implementation of complex products, applications and solutions. We’re relied upon to deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to sales staff and customers and provide technical input into bid proposals. We also assess the potential of products to meet customer needs.
Our Senior Product Technologist is a technical / sales advocate promoting Dell’s Unified Workspace (UW) offerings. This role works with account teams to evangelize the transformational Unified Workspace (UW) vision for customers, define UW account-level sales strategy, compile / develop customer-tailored UW Solutions, and drive the UW sales motion across different specialist teams. A role requiring superior selling paired with an aptitude to speak knowledgeably in topics of security, manageability, supportability, and AI — this role requires someone who can be instantly compelling while capably diving technically deep with customers on any UW topic.
- Provide Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives with technical expertise, resources and guidance around the market positioning of UW offers - Consult with sales teams to solution and position strategic opportunities
- Articulate the UW Vision for both sales and customers in a compelling manner that clearly conveys the value created by the offer and its various components
- Defines the overall UW solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of UW offer components
- Drives UW pursuits with coordination of Dell Services, Dell Security, VMWare, and Secureworks specialist teams
- Gains access to and manages relationships with senior level executives and IT decision makers.
- Synthesizes market, industry and competitor insights to better position UW
- Relays customer feedback to PG to assist with future UW offer improvements as well as provides customer/industry/market insight to internal leaders and cross-functional groups
- Several years of relevant IT solution sales experience as an accomplished outside seller and /or senior-level sales engineer
- German and English language fluency is mandatory and travel up to 75% of the time in support of Dell customers is required
- Compelling speaker who can get others to buy into new ideas and make those ideas real and plausible
- Confidently lead executive-level discussions; addressing executive comments while deftly returning to key points
- Superior written and presentation skills — comfortable tailoring content and presenting to large groups, executive and working-level audiences
- Strong leadership and coordination skills — able to drive action from matrixed sales teams
- Deep understand the evolving ‘modern’ client solution landscape, and how competitors are engaging in it and strong analytics/insights capabilities
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R035206
Related Job Opportunities
- Global Alliances Solution Consultant (m/w/d) Multiple Locations
- Boomi EMEA SE Manager (PreSales) Multiple Locations
- Services Sales Executive (f/m/d) Multiple Locations