Dell Boomi - Business DevelopmentNashville, Tennessee 02/08/2019
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. We are on a mission to build the “Connected Business” – that is a business that connects everything; its people, processes, applications, and data. Organizations of all sizes from mid-market businesses to the largest global enterprises trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS companies and enterprise customers such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, Oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
The Inside Sales Program
The Dell Boomi Inside Sales Organization, provides you an opportunity to engage and immerse yourself in an intense program that is designed to prepare you, to achieve career goals ranging across the entire sales organization. Everyone who joins our organization, begins their Boomi journey as a Business Development Representative (BDR.) In the BDR role, you learn the ins and outs of how to sell the Boomi platform as well as, how to engage and identify our ideal customer’s challenges and business goals. The typical BDR spends 9-15 months in role, depending on personal performance, after which you’ll have the opportunity to advance as an Inside Sales Representative. The ISR takes on greater responsibility by carrying a revenue based quota and running all aspects of the sales cycle. Once you’ve mastered the ISR Role, your career can take you in a number of different directions including, but not limited to, Field Sales (Account Executives), Leadership Roles, Channel Sales and Sales Operations.
The ideal candidate to join the Boomi organization, is one who brings a passion for technology, sales and a strong determined work ethic. This person is a self-enabler, who is quickly able to establish and build relationships with people and is able to handle a dynamic but fun work environment. We look for people with natural leadership tendencies with the ability to be coached/mentored and are always looking to grow and learn. Successful sales reps at Boomi are able to persuade yet always have the customer best interest in mind. We are goal oriented people who are always looking to better our customers and ourselves
• Identifies appropriate decision makers by navigating corporate structures to determine the buying process.
• Initiates conversations with decision makers to introduce Dell Boomi integration solutions and educate on the value of those solutions.
• Documents prospect conversation results and updates Salesforce.com with clear and concise notes.
• Provides sales ready leads to team Account Executives for further follow up
• Utilizes professional communication, research and interviewing skills, as well as marketing and sales skills
• Works effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
• BA/BS degree or equivalent of work experience + education
• 2+ years sales/business development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
• Active listening skills
• Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
• Quota carrying inside sales/business development experience in a Software company
• Experience with Salesforce.com
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Related Job Opportunities
- VMware Technical Sales Representative Tennessee
- Inside Sales Representative Tennessee
- Account Manager 2, Inside Sales Tennessee
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.