Dell Inside Sales Representative - Associates Degree Grad
- Round Rock, Texas
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Rep?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Inside Sales Representative
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Representatives breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
We can’t wait for you to discover yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business sales team.
As a Small Business Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to a specified customer segment while ensuring a positive customer experience. You will participate in a 4-week sales training program, where you will receive an in-depth training on our products, the Dell sales model and our internal tools. During training you will gain hands on experience with the help of your assigned peer mentor, and by live coaching in the training queue. Additionally, you will have ongoing recursive training throughout the year that will build systematically increase your technical and sales skills. You will:
- Drive 30 -50 inbound/outbound calls and emails with the goal of selling to new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers’ products and services.
- Maintain and build relationships while delivering a positive customer experience via the Dell Technologies sales model.
- Utilize a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell Technologies interests.
- Sell Dell Technologies’ full portfolio; including desktops, laptops, servers, services and accessories to Small Business customers while improving revenue and margin generation.
- Engage in cross-functional resources/product specialists to meet individual customer requirements.
- Pursuing an Associate’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Outlook
- Result-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Graduation Date: Must graduate with associates degree by the start date July 2021
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership & Initiative
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Self-motivated to exceed goals with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
- Professional Demeanor
We value the health and happiness of our employees, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package and ways to thrive.
- Connected Workplace
- Legacy of Good Community
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Employee Resources Groups
- Tell Dell – 360 feedback
“To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status”.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Inside-Sales-Rep Recent-Graduate Job ID: R096584
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Nashville Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.