Inside Sales Account Manager II - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, Tennessee
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Account Manager, Inside Sales
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager, Inside Sales on our team in Nashville, TN.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition with established and new customers.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with Sales Representative support.
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
- 2+ years of sales/customer service experience, account management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Nashville Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.