Supply Chain Operations Manager - Senior Advisor, Global Supply Management,Remote - Netherlands 03/25/2019
Supply Chain Operations Manager
(Senior Advisor Global Supply Management)
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Operations Manager for Dell, to be based at our supply chain partner Syncreon in Tilburg, the Netherlands. The Supply Chain Operations Manager acts as Dell liaison between PM/Sales and Syncreon.
The position is responsible for consigned fulfillment services order management activities (escalations, expedites, exceptions processing, communication and governance/reporting) as well as for providing Final Goods Analysis to the Global Smart select second touch team. This is a vital liaison position at a crucial site, where merely all Dell orders in EMEA are being distributed from.
- Partner with the Syncreon operations team to set daily production commits, track performance to commits and drive accountability. Own relationship building with the Syncreon team to make sure Dell’s priorities and initiatives are met. Lead and manage weekly Key Process Indicators meetings.
- Collaborate with Dell Configuration Fulfilment Services and Syncreon Operations teams to identify and implement productivity improvements
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for configuration fulfillment services onsite team. Act as escalation point for configuration fulfillment services program management teams and provide guidance for onsite team.
- Manage Dell Sales Vice President Escalations and expedites through Syncreon. Provide communication and feedback, suggest alternative expedite possibilities, trouble shoot production problems and help implement fixes. Work with enablement teams to implement process improvements in Syncreon.
- Act as first line investigation for Escapes; drive root cause to the appropriate teams (Dell or Syncreon). Provide status and investigation support for PM and sales support teams (missing/out of lead/wrong).
- Coordinate and communicate large order processing for accounts.
- Support for Production Quality Management issue impacting cycle time and first pass yield production orders
- Work back through Dell/Syncreon IT support teams for factory down and production issues.
- At least 2 years of operations experience. Solid understanding of end to end supply chain.
- Effective written communication skills, clear documentation of factory performance and details on commit attainment.
- Strong influencing skills and collaborative attitude. Able to persuade and influence without formal authority.
- Self-starting, proactive, solution-oriented get-things-done mentality.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with working in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Lean Manufacturing expertise is a plus.
- Experience in working with partners.
- Fluency in Dutch.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- ESI Solutions Architect - EMEA Multiple Locations
- Sr Systems Engineer, Networking (Pre-sales) Multiple Locations
- Regional Supply Chain Security Lead (SRO) Netherlands