Senior Advisor, Global Supply Management,Remote - Netherlands 02/09/2019
Senior Advisor Global Supply Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself.
We are currently seeking a Senior Advisor Global Supply Management for Dell, to be based at our supply chain partner Syncreon in Tilburg, the Netherlands. The Senior Advisor Global Supply Management is responsible for Consigned Fulfillment Services order management activities (escalations, expedites, exceptions processing, communication and governance/reporting) as well as for providing Final Goods Analysis to the Global Smart select second touch team.
- Act as Dell liaison between PM/Sales and Syncreon.
- Work with the Syncreon team to set daily production commits, track performance to commits and drive accountability.
- Look ahead and plan capacity.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for consigned fulfillment services onsite team.
- Attend all production and commit meetings to insure proper accounts are being worked.
- Manage Vice President Escalations and expedites through Syncreon. Provide communication and feedback, suggest alternative expedite possibilities, trouble shoot production problems and help implement fixes.
- Work with enablement teams to implement process improvements in Syncreon (updates/escalation path).
- Communicate exceptions/failures back to Dell, e.g. non-compliant/account set-up/shipping fails.
- Provide status and investigation support for PM and sales support teams (missing/out of lead/wrong).
- Act as escalation point for consigned fulfillment services escalations distribution list and provide guidance for onsite team.
- Maintain document sharing and other tools for performance archives.
- Own relationship building with the Syncreon team to make sure Dell’s priorities and initiatives are met.
- First line investigation for Escapes; drive root cause to the appropriate teams.
- Coordinate and communicate large order processing for accounts.
- Fix issues causing over dues and out of lead orders.
- Support for Production Quality Management issue impacting cycle time and first pass yield production orders
- Work back through Dell/Syncreon IT support teams for factory down and production issues.
- Lead and manage weekly Key Process Indicators meetings.
- 2 to 5 years operations experience.
- Effective written communication skills, clear documentation of factory performance and details on commit attainment.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Enterprise Account Executive, Cyber Security, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Remote) - Secureworks Sales Multiple Locations
- OEM Storage Sales Engineer Netherlands
- Sr Systems Engineer, Networking (Pre-sales) Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.