Dell Boomi Sr. Presales Solutions ArchitectRemote - New Jersey, United States 06/05/2018
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances. ISVs and businesses alike benefit by connecting to the industry's largest network of SaaS, PaaS, on-premise and cloud computing environments in a seamless and fully self-service model. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow, Marketo, Taleo, Zuora, Coupa, NASDAQ and Web MD rely on AtomSphere to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi became part of Dell on November 2, 2010. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/. Ideal candidate will be based in the Chicago Metro area.
The Dell Boomi Sr. Presales Solutions Architect works with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi platform solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort. This quota carrying position is remote based & requires heavy regional travel to client sites. Preference will be given to candidates living in the Chicago Metro Area..
- This position defines the overall Dell solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions.
- Conducts customer needs analysis.
- Provides project scoping.
- Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Assists sellers in creating demand for product.
- Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions, and be able to apply it to Dells prospects and customers' business processes
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of the Dell Boomi solutions on a daily basis and coordinate/facilitate all presales activities. Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and C level executives
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects and customers. Ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer
- Work with AEs to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution. Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with other Services and Product Development personnel to replicate, troubleshoot and workaround or resolve product issues, escalating as necessary
- 10+ years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology experience
- Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems is preferred
- Preference given to candidates located in the Chicago Metro Area.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careersJob Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R06065
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Analyst, Finance Operations New Jersey
- Systems Consultant - New Jersey (Remote) New Jersey
- Pre Sales Solution Architect Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.