To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Data Center Compute Networking Sales - NYC/ Long Island NY
New York, New YorkApply Now
Data Center Compute Networking Sales -NYC/Long Island, NY
Are you passionate about selling and presenting Data Center Solutions? Have wondered about a career at Dell? Our Dell Technologies offers a powerful opportunity to grow your industry expertise and gain exposure to as much technology as possible.
We are looking for a Data Center Compute Executive to join our Data Center Compute organization.The Data Center Compute Executive is an experienced technology sales executive assigned to named accounts, with the objective of growing/developing opportunities for PowerEdge, PowerSwitch, and Enterprise Infrastructure. The DCCE is an essential member of a field account team with an expectation to develop and execute on sales and strategy for the DCC Business Unit. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to meet with customers and develop relationships while helping customers solve business challenges with our #1 market leading data center portfolio. Want to learn more? Apply today.
What makes this exciting:
- Grow your technology experience while working for a world-class sales organization
- Work on exciting opportunities such as HPC, AI/ML and Data Analytics
- In addition to the Dell Technologies Portfolio, you will work with and sell solutions from our partners for Datacenter Power & Cooling, Open Networking, InfiniBand – and more!
- Broaden your exposure to various industry verticals
- Dell Technologies provides exposure to our family of companies providing long term career paths
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Must be well versed in server architecture and workloads and have knowledge of networking & storage solutions/architectures
- Passionate about solving customer challenges and winning in competitive environments
- Track record of establishing relationships and credibility with key influencers and decision makers at target accounts
- Experience working with a channel partner ecosystem
- 5+ years of field sales experience – but other technical experience will be considered as well
- Experience with SLED (State & local government, Hi-Ed, Healthcare) a plus
More about the role:
This role is remote based position and supports named accounts on our Tier 1 Commercial Team. You may also choose to work out of an office if one is available in the area. We seek individuals who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and strive to ensure our Clients' success. Travel is typically limited to customer meetings within your geographic region.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.