Director, Solutions Principal
Primary Location: Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro)
Director, Solutions Principal
Help Dell Technologies customize solutions for customers with a role on our Solutions Principal team. On this team, you’ll guide the analysis, design and development of solutions for customers, provide technical support and direction to sales teams in the field and assure the compatibility of these solutions with customer systems and strategic business plans.
- Participates as a key member of the Americas IMS Leadership team
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Serves as thought leader and company subject matter expert on complex Managed Services and “as a Service” offerings with account teams and customers.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Provides technical expertise to sales organization in selecting and developing competitive services and solutions of proposals.
- Coordinates with account management resources to participate in customer meetings and presentations as well as participate in bid and walk-through meetings with the customer as necessary.
- Ensures proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Estimates overall solution performance, and price for budgetary estimates.
- May provide product and service feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives and services product teams.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Director, Solutions Principal on our team in New York.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R101672