Dell Boomi Enterprise Architect (US - Remote)
Primary Location: Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
New York City, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United States
Boomi Enterprise Architect
At Dell Technologies, we don’t just raise the bar in terms of technology; we raise it in terms of our innovative go-to-market strategy.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Enterprise Architect on our Boomi team in North America.
What you’ll achieve
As a Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for proactively and holistically helping business leaders enable their future-state digital capabilities and practically applying existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
Lead the creation and evolution of the architecture program/function with focus on Customer digital transformation services.
Demonstrate the business value of Architecture Services as an enabler of strategy formulation, and as support for technology innovation, which drives the Customer’s top and bottom lines.
Run technology experiments for Customers, helping to create new products and services and integrating the best of theses into steady-state operations for the Customer.
Lead analysis of Customer future-state digital capabilities and future (and current) IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and driving their business forward.
Develop diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help Customers guide digital technology decisions in support of executing business strategy.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Ten or more years of experience in at least four disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment
- Ten or more years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA (TOGAF and Zachman) and ITIL frameworks
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 28 Feb 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R083497