Area Sales Lead - eCommerce Security (3DS)
Primary Location: New York City, New York
Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro); Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States
Area Sales Lead - eCommerce Security (3DS)
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
Our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organisation and generate meaningful sales.
Reporting to the Global 3D Secure Head of Sales, the Area Sales Lead - eCommerce Security is a senior leadership role responsible for building new customer relationships across East Coast USA/Eastern Canada and ensuring a great customer experience with potential customers relating to Outseer’s eCommerce Security 3D Secure solution. In this role you will:
- Drive new business territory/accounts across the East Coast USA/Eastern Canada, lead on account planning and sales forecasting and engaging other sales executives whilst working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organisation
- Develop an understanding of prospective customers’ 3D Secure business and solution requirements
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Utilise Outseer sales methodology to manage the ongoing sales process
- This role could require 50% or more travel
- This role requires a solid understanding of security, risk and cyber with proven track record, with a focus on payment solutions (3D Secure) and / or fraud intelligence
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Outseer’s 3D Secure solution
- Aptitude for understanding how Anti-Fraud eCommerce Security technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with major banking groups and global payment processors across East Coast USA/Eastern Canada
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognised as a top performer, ideally in payment solutions and / or fraud intelligence solutions
- A team player who internally collaborates with peers/leaders worldwide to drive the business forward using their extensive experience and though leadership skills
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Outseer, an RSA Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Outseer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R087997