Account Executive - Networking, Federal
Primary Location: ,Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William)
Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery); Remote - North Carolina, United States
Dell Technologies, Networking Solutions Division
Location - Remote
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Networking Sales Specialist to join our sales team. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. The Networking Sales Specialist is a quota carrying, motivated sales resource focused on driving the sale of the Dell Networking Technologies and Solutions. This is a remote opportunity and the ideal candidate will be based in Virginia, Maryland or North Carolina.
The Networking Sales Specialist (NSS) is a field based, quota carrying, salesperson responsible for driving revenue and share growth of Dell Networking Technologies in their assigned region. The NSS will work both independently and in concert with other first line members of the Dell Commercial Sales Organization to meet and exceed quota objectives. The NSS will travel weekly throughout the assigned territory meeting with customers and partners, participating in regional events, and other sales related activities to generate pipeline growth. The NSS will have primary responsibility for identifying key opportunities every quarter and successfully managing them to closure within committed time frames. The NSS will be responsible for ensuring that the correct Dell resources (e.g. Services Sales, Sales Engineering, Solution Architects, etc.) are engaged on opportunities to ensure that all customer goals and objectives are met or exceeded. The NSS will develop relationships with key members of Dell Technology Partners to ensure the full depth and breadth of the Dell Networking Portfolio is being evangelized in the marketplace. The NSS will also work with channel partners to ensure all routes to market are being cultivated to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Drives Dell Networking revenue and market share growth across assigned accounts and territories by expertly managing sales opportunities from discovery to closure
- Consistently meets or exceeds quota objectives
- Gains access and manages relationships with executive level personnel and decision makers
- Develops a keen understanding of customer decision making processes
- Demonstrates the value of a complex product and/or service technologies to advance customer business objectives
- Uses a complete and expert understanding of the industry, competitors, and market place to present a highly-differentiated solution
- Leverages other resources and team members included but not limited to: sales engineers, solution architects, product managers, services sales, and channel partners to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer goals and requirements
- Typically 7-10 years of outside sales experience selling complex information technology solutions to commercial and/or enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders outside of traditional technical decision makers to ensure all value elements of Dell Technology Solutions are conveyed.
- Experience with both direct and indirect selling motions. (Existing relationships with regional partners and channel sellers a plus)
- Ability to work well within a highly matrixed organization
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R086053