Inside Sales Representative - Dell Boomi
Primary Location: North Ryde, Australia
Inside Sales Representative - Boomi
Dell Technologies portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
Join us as an Outbound Insides Sales Representative in our Inside Sales team in Sydney to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Dell’s products and services while focusing on developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts. You will support the field sales leader while working effectively in a team environment towards goals.
- Build out a comprehensive & repeatable “Outbound-specific” sales motion to generate pipeline
- Create, plan & execute “Outbound-specific” sales campaigns; focused on building strategic pipeline for named accounts/verticals
- Work with customers and partners to devise new and innovative solutions to business opportunities
- Utilize all social & professional channels to research and engage with prospects
- Use in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to become a trusted business advisor for customers and partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Intermediate understanding of the full range of products and services
- Identify how Dell’s products and services align to customer needs
- Previous experience in Outbound specific sales and relationship selling
- Ability to sell end-to-end and close deals for new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales experiences in Cloud, SaaS and or Integration/Middleware
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R084313