Cybersecurity Architecture Senior ManagerLodz, Poland 01/29/2020
Cybersecurity Architecture Senior Manager
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
- Manage and lead a team of highly technical resources including:
- Responsible for all people-management activities such as coverage and schedule.
- Establishes goals and objectives.
- Engage in creation of work output such as long-term objectives and initiatives.
- Creates or influences creation of new or revised cybersecurity procedures, programs, and initiatives and establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Provides direction and guidance for administration and results for multiple departments within a function.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several cybersecurity areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations.
- Partner closely with Dell Digital IT to help drive a best of breed security strategy and improve the overall security posture.
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or 4 years of direct experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant Industry experience.
- General understanding of Cybersecurity architecture and associated technologies.
- Understands what escalations are, and how to deal with them.
- Understands change management & Service management best practices with experience supporting global customers.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, cinema vouchers etc.).
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Cybersecurity SRO Job ID: R056432