Dell Graduate Program - Test EngineeringLodz, Poland 02/19/2020
Before we bring a game-changing product or ground-breaking service to the world, we put it through its paces. At Dell Technologies, testing is a source of pride – and our Test Technicians are at the forefront. They’re responsible for testing everything from prototype development systems to peripherals and pre-released software. Performing test cases and automative tests, they assess functionality and compatibility. They document their findings so we know when the latest innovation is ready to be shown its spotlight on the global stage. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Test Engineer on our Test Engineering team in Lodz, Poland.
As a Test Engineer and team member of Test Engineering department in Dell Lodz factory you will have opportunity to work with newest technologies and fantastic people with direct impact on production productivity and quality of our products.
- Introduces improvements and/or modifications of existing applications and tools and prepares technical documentation
- Create, implement and maintained solutions of test infrastructure and develop of new applications and tools
- Participates in initiation and implementation phase of new and/or existing projects to improve quality and performance of production processes
- Identifies opportunities and implements new solutions to improve the automation of tests
- Daily work with software development team and test infrastructure team as well as production support departments
- Innovation approach to problem solving, engagement, communication skills, willingness to learn, openness, team work
- Curious about new technologies and software development processes
- Knowledge of hardware and software architecture
- Knowledge of at least one on programming language: Python, .NET (C#) and Visual Studio environment and Database connections
- Ability to communicate in English and Polish spoken and written
- Experience in software development and project management methodologies (Agile/Lean/PMI)
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: ongoing
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R059883