Engineering Project Manager (with ISO50001)
Primary Location: Lodz, Poland
Engineering Project Manager (with ISO50001)
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Project Program Management team in Łódź (Poland) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Senior Advisor, within Manufacturing Engineering space you will be responsible for management and support of locally and globally driven programs related to manufacturing part of Dell Technologies Supply Chain (10 factories and supporting partners around the globe). You will oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate achievements to key partners, working with mid to large sized projects and recommending techniques and practices that ensure business goals.
- Engage and influence global cross-functional teams
- Develop Business Continuity strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally
- Lead cost savings and sustainability programs efforts including coordination of ISO 50001 standard within 10 Dell Technologies manufacturing facilities
- Lead all aspects of project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement and the successful handoff of projects through effective communication
- Participate in Company Projects Board forum and drive factory productivity improvements efforts (all areas)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Master’s degree and 8+ years of mixed work experience as Process/Industrial Engineer and/or Project Manager with the ability to lead risks and project decisions
- Strong communication skills (Polish and English), learning attitude and multi-tasking skills in a dynamic multinational environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and develop partnerships outside of the organization
- Ability to identify improvements to existing workflows, processes (manufacturing) and results as well as problem solving approach
- Experience in ISO standards introduction and sustainability (ISO 50001 preferred)
- Prior experience working within manufacturing environment, and improving the overall processes performance, can-do mindset and experience in explaining complicated technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- University degree in area of Engineering (Production / Electrical / Controls Engineering preferred).
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life—while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R094443