Acquisition Account Executive (Remote: Cleveland OH)Remote - Ohio, United States 02/25/2019
Acquisition Account Executive (Remote: Cleveland OH)
As Dell continues to grow our Commercial Sales organization, we are continuing to look for top talent to assist us in our transformation. If you feel you have this background and have an interest in joining the team feel free to apply and add your resume for review. We will look forward to discussing this opportunity further as we determine the needs in the region.
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you.
We are searching for an Acquisition focused Account Executive to perform as a quota carrying salesperson responsible for the sale of Dell solutions in the Commercial Sales organization including Commercial, Public Sector and Healthcare Accounts.
- This 'Hunter' Account Executive will directly drive the sale of Dell EMC Client and Enterprise Solutions to new accounts in these territories
- This person will work closely with the Inside Sales team, Product Specialists and Pre-Sales technical resources
- 2+ years of relationships sales experience Bachelor’s degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a blended sales and technical background and be proficient in sales methodologies and processes
- In addition to exemplary selling skills, the candidate should demonstrate strong communications skills and excellent time management control
- A strong knowledge of Dell or Competitive client and Enterprise solutions is a must
- The Account Executive must live in Cleveland
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R39309
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Diversity Multiple Locations
- Sr Manager IMS Data Protection Architecture & DevOps Practice Ohio
- Senior Software QA Automation Engineer – Secureworks – Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA or Remote Multiple Locations