Senior Technician, Technical Support
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Senior Technician, Technical Support
Oklahoma City, OK
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Technician on our Technical Support team in Oklahom City.
Learn more about our culture: jobs.dell.com/OKC
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
What will your next job look like? Will it provide hands-on, technical and customer-facing training designed just for you—the eager self-starter? Will you have the perfect balance of being part of an established company, with a start-up, entrepreneurism like no other in the industry?
Have strong technical aptitude combined with empatheticinterpersonal skills? Imagine what formal on the job training, and the full weight of Dell behind you, will do for your career. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first mentality, we can teach you the rest.
If this is the job you dreamed…then a Technical Support Agent role at Dell might be perfect for you. Dell is a 100,000 member-strong, global company, with sights set on changing the world.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will be resident problem-solver, providing front-line support for Dell’s ProSupport group. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to identify issues, investigate root causes, and recommend solutions. You will have the opportunity to partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues. You can be a hero by being the first person to resolve our business customers' IT issues, and you will have the backing of our technical support team as the complexity of issues increases.
Our Senior Technicians are receiving world-class training on the job paired with world class opportunities here at Dell. This is the reason our Technical Support Agents go on to do such great things in their career.
· Collaborate with peers, team leads, and engineers, and third party vendors to resolve businesscustomer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
· Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
· Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation in a CRM tool
· Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
· 1+ years’ experience in a technical support or customer service rolepreferred
· High proficiency communicating and setting accurate expectations with business customers at all professional career levels
· Bachelor's Degree preferred, High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
· Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
· Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
· Able to manage multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Services Product-Services Global-Services Job ID: R049726
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Oklahoma City Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.