Consultant, Product Management (RSA Archer)Overland Park, Kansas 03/25/2020
RSA is a leading provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing enterprise and cloud environments against today’s most sophisticated threats. Combining business-critical solutions in identity & authentication management, network forensics and GRC capabilities, RSA provides visibility and analytics to safeguard the identities and information of organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a Consultant Product Manager focused on next-generation of RSA Archer Risk and Compliance Management offerings, particularly in the areas of IT & security risk and/or digital risk. We want someone who will thrive as an individual contributor and work collaboratively with our engineering teams to shape our platform vision, strategy and roadmap, with specific focus on delivering functionality that ensures our customers and partners.
Successful Product Managers determine the correct functionality and experiences that will delight our customers and generate revenue by understanding the overall market opportunities, competitive insights, managing one or more product backlogs, and building trusted relationships with technical engineering teams, pre-sales teams, and directly with customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Working with product development teams to formulate our product vision, strategy and roadmap, and to define, design, accept, and adapt features.
- Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work, both new enhancements and bugs.
- Being the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on customer value during day-to-day development.
- Meet with stakeholders (internal, customers and partners) to understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce educational, sales and other go-to-market materials.
- Working with Education Services, Information Design and Development, Support, Professional Services, and Partners to assure smooth installation and adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant, or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company.
- 7+ years experience with Governance Risk and Compliance programs
- Understanding of software development lifecycle models and Agile principles
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
- The ability to context switch between future product planning and current product adoption.
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: RSA Job ID: R055378