Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management
- Bedford, Massachusetts
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management
Bedford, MA (Preferred) or Overland Park, KS
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management on our Global Business Operations team in Bedford, MA.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Act a a Liaison Representing 16 Internal Functions as a Member of the Product Core Team
- Gather Product Requirements & Drive Discussions with Extended Team to Introduct & Support the Quote-to-Cash Process from GA to EOL
- Ensure Material Creation Process and Business System Testing is Thorough and Complete before each GA Launch
- Continuous Review of Business Processes to Identify & Drive Improvements that Result in a Better Internal/External Customer Experience
- Responsible for leading a defined project activity or module of a small project
- Defines, allocates and monitors appropriate tasks within area of responsibility
- Provides direction and guidance to project team while making recommendations to senior management as necessary
- Works on assignments where considerable judgement and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions
- Regularly excercises discretion and independent judgement on business matters
- Identifies priorities and resources relative to each initiative, project or program
- Typically requires 3+years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Strong listening skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 01/31/2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Program-Management RSA Job ID: R053279
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Overland Park Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.