Digital Marketing Program Manager, Technology - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Charlotte
Digital Marketing Program Manager, Technology
The Digital Marketing Program Manager, Technology will be is responsible for support and management of a comprehensive set of digital MarTech capabilities.
The Digital Marketing Program Manager, Technology will:
- Work with stakeholders to understand technical requirements, feature needs based on business priorities.
- Understand the recent Data Privacy Laws in compliance with privacy regulations to ensure rightful gathering and processing of individual’s data for marketing initiatives.
- Align cross-functional teams during requirement reviews, t-shirt sizing, solution design collaboration, UX/UI reviews, legal reviews and project planning.
- Leverage a familiarity with digital marketing capabilities from an execution perspective to help frame an approach that is achievable within technology and resource constraints.
- Have a strong project management background familiar with framing and communicating digital project scope, assignments, channel and technical requirements, milestones, status, risks, quality checks and the ability to problem solve across teams when issues arise.
- Collaborate with IT, production, creative services, analytics, data, operations and extended technical SME teams to define and communicate final solution scope back to business stakeholders.
- Manage assignments and deliverables required to build digital experiences, including technical solution reviews, channel and device specific designs, SEO impacts, audience and segment data, reporting, legal approvals, etc.
- Offer digital execution guidance as you work with a variety of business stakeholders, channel experts and IT professionals throughout the solution design process.
- Have strong problem-solving skills, a solid understanding of responsive and mobile design principles, experience in testing and debugging including use of browser developer tools, and privacy compliance standards.
- Act as a customer experience and brand champion by having familiarity with common UX/UI, accessibility, brand guidelines, style guides, flagging issues for resolution before they go to market.
- Have technical familiarity, and hands on knowledge, of key digital marketing systems like Adobe Experience Manager, eDAM, Audience Manager, Analytics, Target, Tealium, OneTrust, DemandBase, and/or Marketo.
- Track design, development, production, QA, and localization execution teams’ milestones to ensure delivery to committed timelines across web, web personalization, and organic social, audience management, analytics & reporting teams.
- Manage technical reviews ensuring a delivery of scalable and robust features and capabilities.
- Manage business stakeholder UAT review process and alignment meetings, tracking and resolving issues with execution teams as quickly as possible.
- Manage deployment and training of new capabilities including stakeholder calls with large cross-functional teams, clearly articulating assignments to ensure a well-orchestrated and successful delivery.
- Partner with the analytics and marketing teams to maintain critical digital performance insights and metrics that enable strategy teams to make decisions about ongoing experience and conversion optimization.
- Share web development and design best practices and key performance learnings across teams to ensure ongoing innovation of systems and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Team player with strong cross-functional and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, who can help build processes and act as an advisor to teams
- Proficiency with digital platforms and applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in development, testing and debugging
- Knowledge of browser developer tools and HTML/CSS
- Subject matter expert in privacy management tools and consent systems like OneTrust, Evidon or TrustArc
- Prior experience with Adobe, Oracle or SFDC Marketing Clouds
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with delivering search engine marketing, web experiences, audience management, personalized experiences, email, social media marketing, and display advertising
- Prior experience working with development and QA teams
- This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Category : Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-24
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2019157