Global Privacy Investigator
Primary Location: Panama City, Panama
Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo); Remote - Mexico; Remote - Panama
Global Privacy Investigator
Dell Technologies exists to create technologies that drive human progress. So it’s only natural that a commitment to doing the right thing is at the heart of how we work. Our Global Ethics and Compliance team makes sure we keep our promises. That’s why they created the compliance and integrity program. It helps us to prevent and detect violations of law and other misconduct. Crucially, it also promotes ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance with the law across our global organization. With this team’s efforts, Dell’s integrity is never challenged or compromised.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Global Privacy Investigator on our Global Ethics and Compliance team in Panama /Mexico/Brazil
As Global Privacy Investigator, you will be responsible for:
- Independently directs and oversees timely and thorough completion of all levels/tiers of privacy investigations around the world
- Works with Privacy Program Manager and Privacy Stewards to ensure incident response and monitors cross functional remediation actions and SLAs are met
- Analyzes investigation outcomes and identifies potential controls, education or process gaps
- Engages Dell’s Global Privacy Program Director to ensure investigations produce learnings, not just findings
- Completes root cause analysis following investigation closure in partnership with Privacy Program Manager
- Provides occasional overflow privacy investigative support to global privacy investigation colleagues based upon fluctuations in workloads
- IAPP CIPM or CIPP U.S. or Europe certification is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: April 9th
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R085351