Procurement Legal Counsel - OEM Software
Primary Location: Panama City, Panama
Legal Counsel - Advisor, Procurement Contracts
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Our commercial relationships are underpinned by robust contracts – our Procurement legal team makes sure of it. They review, negotiate, structure and administer diverse contractual documents. Collaborating with cross-functional organizations to structure and manage the contracting process, they make sure that contracts are the foundation of strong business relationships. We also rely on their advice around contractual rights, obligations, terms and conditions. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.
Join us as a Legal Counsel - Advisor, Procurement Contracts on our Procurement Legal team in Panama to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As Legal Counsel - Advisor, Procurement Contracts you’ll be responsible for end-to-end negotiation of framework agreements required for onboarding of providers into Dell’s internal systems and Statements of Works for various Procurement services. You will gain valuable experiences at all areas of legal work, including but not limited to cross functional cooperation and communication with people at various career levels, drafting and negotiation of local, international and global framework agreements, including data protection agreements, interpretation of legal terms and advisory to procurement and business clients.
- Be responsible for reviewing, negotiating, structuring and/or administrating contractual documents that enable business relationships with Dell providers.
- Analyze, develop, and administer contractual documents to ensure compliance with company policy, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide contractual and commercial expertise, support and guidance in the development and negotiation of contracts, including risk assessment and alternate positions to enable execution of contract(s) required for provider onboarding.
- Coordinate internal Dell resources to effectively complete the contract documents. Provide support to facilitate effective execution of signed contract/agreement.
- Proactively managing and mitigating risk designated area of practice.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong analytical skills and legal knowledge
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tools and systems knowledge
- Strong contract operations skills
- Strategic knowledge and leadership
- Typically requires 3+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Master’s degree in Law; or a PhD degree with equivalent experience;
- Experiences with negotiation of framework agreements and data protection agreement(s) with multinational scope would be an advantage.
Salary starting from :
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R093766