Quote Support Center Analyst
Primary Location: Panama
Quote Support Center Analyst
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline quotes. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Quote Support Center Analyst in Panama.
What you’ll achieve
As a Quote Support Center Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the Canada and LATAM sellers in quoting on the Dell Stack tools ISG products such as Unity XT, PowerStore, UDS, DPS, etc.. You will work with sales on solutions provided to create the correct quotes for customers in a reasonable SLA.
- Oversees the Quoting Process to ensure highest quality and productivity in processing and splitting of Quotes on Dell Quoting Tools (Dellstar, DOMS)
- Trains individuals within the group on systems and policies and procedures
- Drives team goals through the coordination of work
- Works on complex quoting projects, rollouts, on-line and services Involved in support type functions, stats, documentation of policy and procedures, reporting and research, and occasional order entry
- May be involved in sales team onboarding and workflow distribution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Understand configure price and quote processes
- Developing understanding of corporate systems and processes
- Typically requires 2+ years of related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
- Moderate to high proficiency in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of related experience High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 December 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R076081