SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Strategic Senior Advisor
Primary Location: Panama
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Strategic Sr. Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We put the same focus into driving excellence within the Digital Ecosystem team as we do in creating game-changing products. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Strategic SEO Advisor on our Digital Ecosystem team. As a Strategic SEO Advisor, you are tasked with creating a seamless & unified experience for your stakeholders across the entire web site for content and platform updates.
As a Strategic SEO Advisor, you will be responsible for aligning SEO strategies, best practices and recommendations to our key stakeholders to improve performance for organic traffic and keyword rankings from search engines. In this role, you will use your strong organization skills to support various stakeholders while project managing the identified priorities of the organizations you are aligned to.
This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Digital Ecosystem – Digital Operations & Global Web Production.
- Consolidate and strengthen the current processes within the team for SEO projects.
- Analyze and track performance against established goals
- Gather and analyze competitive intelligence in the industry
- Identify, recommend and communicate SEO best practices
- Present key findings to remote stakeholders and executive team
- Keep up to date with US, global and regional SEO and industry trends
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Advanced copy writing skills for on/off page
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong influencing/negotiating skills
- Project management (PMP, Agile)
- Advanced technical SEO platform knowledge
- Strong SEO optimization and reporting skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in managing SEO projects and developing successful SEO strategies
- Strong analytical, reporting and project management skills
- An excellent working knowledge of key programs including
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Experience of managing multiple SEO projects simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEM and Social Media
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to successfully project manage SEO projects and achieve excellent results.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R077120