SEO - Strategic Advisor. LATAM
Primary Location: ,Remote - Brazil (All Other)
Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul); Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
E-Business Advisor (SEO)
Rio Grande do Sul, Sao Paulo, Eldorado do Sul, Rio de Janeiro
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.We put the same focus into driving excellence within the Digital Ecosystem team as we do in creating game-changing products. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Strategic SEO Advisor on our Digital Ecosystem team.
This role will report into the Snr Director, Digital Ecosystem – Digital Operations & Global Web Production.
Join us as a E-Business Advisor on our Marketing team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Strategic SEO Advisor, you are tasked with creating a seamless & unified experience for your stakeholders across the entire web site for content and platform updates. You will be responsible for aligning SEO strategies, best practices and recommendations to our key stakeholders to improve performance for organic traffic and keyword rankings from search engines, namely Google. In this role, you will use your strong organization skills to support various stakeholders while project managing the identified priorities of the organizations you are aligned to.
- Consolidate and strengthen the current processes within the team for SEO projects in Latin Amercia (LATAM).
- Liaise with Web and IT teams for platform updates
- Track performance against established goals
- Gather intelligence information in the industry
- Keep up to date with US, global and regional SEO and industry trends
- Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- An excellent working knowledge of key programs including: Adobe/Omniture, DeepCrawl, BrightEdge, Google Webmaster Tool, Google Webmaster Tool, Google Search Console, Google Ads
- Keyword research and insights
- Advanced copy writing skills for on/off page
- Project management (PMP, Agile)
- Advanced technical SEO platform knowledge
- Experience managing SEO optimization projects and reporting skills
- Advanced communications skills in English
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEM and Social Media
- Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R097830