Advisor, Payroll,Remote - Panama 11/08/2019
Payroll COE supports the business by partnering with local operations and driving change. The COE team accomplishes this through researching, reviewing and proposing opportunities, then leading these initiatives with the support of business partners to accomplishment. This is all with the effort to promote payroll efficiencies, improving employee experiences, while reducing the overall cost of doing business.
Payroll COE Supports; Employees, Global Payroll Operations, Internal Business Partner, External Vendors. Payroll COE supports projects that directly or indirectly impact payroll operations and processes. Payroll COE acts as a liaison between payroll partners and business partners to understand changes that are being requested. Business support changes could include; Gov’t Regulation, Payroll system changes, Platform harmonization, 3rd party vendor changes, vendor management, etc.
Position Requirements / Skills:
- Experience working on international projects across geo’s and cultures.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills at senior levels
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments and learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent People Management and organizational skills.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to deliver on time, within budget and to exceed targets
- Works well under pressure
- Strong Project Management Skills, including process analysis and problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexible attitude / personality / mind set
- Excellent motivational and negotiation skills
- Utilize the benefit of ‘lessons learned’ and introduce best practice across the various projects undertaken
Related Job Opportunities
- Accounting Advisor Panama City, Panama
- Latam FP&A Data Scientist Panama City, Panama
- Specialist, Panama payroll (pipeline req) Panama City, Panama