To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Associate Sales Enterprise
Paris, FranceApply Now
Sales Associate Enterprise
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell Software is the place to be.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Within the Inside Sales Organization we are looking for Sales Associates to work as part of our team based in Bezons.
Inside Sales is committed to developing the next generation of Sales Leaders at Dell EMC. This starts with our Associate Inside Sales role. We recruit top talent and over a period of time, we coach & develop our representatives into our next generation of Inside Sales. Those successful within Inside Sales are then progressed to our Field Sales Organization in France.
- Qualification of leads within assigned region and product Business Unit
- Capture of validated information including contact name, role, contact details, product, lead stage and next steps
- Drive demand through the assigned territory through focused telephone campaigns
- Provide support to wider Dell business units regarding software queries and lead validation
- Work closely with ISR’s and Sales Managers regarding targets and actual performance
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly targets in relation to KPIs (appointments set, pipeline generated, …)
- Graduate in IT, Commerce, Business or related discipline
- Motivated team player
- Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in Dell Technologies
- Solid written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Previous experience in a corporate sales environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Click on the link to know more about this position : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gb1sgsjee8